- 100% web based application.
- Clean and simple HTML based interface.
- All data transferred between the application and the user is encrypted with 128bit SSL encryption.
- Support for multiple languages and date formats. Conflux Professional currently comes with built-in support for English, German, Portugese and Estonian languages. Easily extendable with other languages.
- Native Unicode support.
- Any object stored in Conflux can be associated with any other object through Conflux relation management.
- Hierarchical and group based access control.
- User specific personal settings including language and date format.
- A secure centralised document repository for all users.
- Comprehensive search functionality allows to find documents based on the contents of document metadata or the contents.
- Version management ensures the safe preservation of older document versions.
- Built-in full text indexing support for Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF, HTML and plain text formats, extendable to other formats.
- Document repository can be used as a local drive in Microsoft Windows with Web Folders and in Linux with Nautilus or Konqueror with the WebDAV feature
- Shared calendars.
- Repeated events.
- Resource management.
- Daily, weekly and monthly calendar views for easy overview.
- Ability to coordinate events with your co-workers.
- E-mail and SMS reminders.
Tasks and Workflows:
- Shared tasks.
- Ability to assign tasks to co-workers.
- Workflows with automated e-mail notification.
- Ability to group tasks into serial or parallel workflows.
- Possibility to manage private and shared contacts and associated information.
- Mass e-mails to selected groups of contacts.
- Support for multiple POP3 or IMAP e-mail accounts.
- Full text indexing of e-mails for quick searches.
- Integration with the Document Management module:
- E-mail attachmens can be saved directly into the Documents module or your computer.
- Attachments for new messages can be selected directly from the Documents module or your computer.
- Integration with the Contact Management module.
- Contacts module can be used as an address book.
- E-mail addresses from recieved messages can be directly saved as contacts.
- Ability to create personal e-folders.
- Messages can be marked as high priority, normal priority, read and unread.
- Built in e-mail spellchecker
- Central management of client data, contacts and sales opportunities
- Up-to-date sales results and statistics available all the time